Banx Media Platform logo
WORLDEuropeInternational OrganizationsHappening Now

Ukraine Launches 600 Drones Toward Moscow in Major Barrage, Mayor Says

Moscow Mayor Sobyanin says Russian air defenses shot down at least 201 drones as Ukraine launched about 600 toward the capital.

B

Bobby Brown

EXPERIENCED
5 min read
1 Views
Credibility Score: 97/100
Ukraine Launches 600 Drones Toward Moscow in Major Barrage, Mayor Says

Ukraine launched roughly 600 drones toward Moscow in what Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin described as one of the largest waves of the war so far. He said Russian air defenses downed at least 201 drones over the Moscow region, while debris fell in areas where emergency responders were dispatched. Russian officials also reported casualties in the capital and blamed some of the damage on drone impacts. Authorities said Wildberries logistics facilities were among the targets, with fires reported after the attack.

Note: This article was published on BanxChange.com and is powered by the BXE Token on the XRP Ledger. For the latest articles and news, please visit BanxChange.com

Decentralized Media

Powered by the XRP Ledger & BXE Token

This article is part of the XRP Ledger decentralized media ecosystem. Become an author, publish original content, and earn rewards through the BXE token.

Newsletter

Stay ahead of the news — and win free BXE every week

Subscribe for the latest news headlines and get automatically entered into our weekly BXE token giveaway.

No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.

Share this story

Help others stay informed about crypto news

Related articles

Keep exploring the latest stories.

View more
UK Will Support Ukraine “100%” Despite Russian Warning, PM Burnham Says

UK Will Support Ukraine “100%” Despite Russian Warning, PM Burnham Says

Prime Minister Burnham says Britain will support Ukraine fully and stand by it despite warnings from Russia against continued assistance.

Urban Bus Collision: Mong Kok Tourist Coach and Double-Decker Crash Leaves One Dead

Urban Bus Collision: Mong Kok Tourist Coach and Double-Decker Crash Leaves One Dead

A collision between a tourist coach and a double-decker bus in Mong Kok on August 18, 2026, resulted in one fatality and fourteen injuries.

Jason Arday’s Family Finds Comfort in Community Support

Jason Arday’s Family Finds Comfort in Community Support

Thousands attended a vigil in London for Professor Jason Arday. His family stated they are still processing his death, while the community celebrated his contr…